People must understand the biblical narrative for what will happen and why it will happen, or they will be left, by default, to embrace a secular narrative. Only through a biblical narrative will God’s people be able to process the pressures in a way that helps them to grow in love and hope in God.
The biblical signs of the times include events and trends that are predicted in Scripture. Jesus, the NT apostles, and the OT prophets all prophesied signs of the times; these signs alert God’s people who are alive in the generation of His return that His return is imminent. Jesus identified 17 trends & signs that indicate the generation of His return (Mt. 24:4-14; Lk. 21:11, 25). Now, for the first time in history, most of these are increasing and making headline news on a global level.
Topics to be covered:
• What are the key prophetic signs of Jesus’ return?
• Understanding the book of Revelation
• The Rapture and the 2nd Coming of Christ: When, How, Who
• Why do the nations oppose Israel and Jerusalem?
– FMA Alumni are FREE, but must register. If you are not an FMA Alumni in order to register please pay $25 and the fee will be reimbursed at the event.